paul hicks insurance services



contact us 01566 777710
property owners insurance farm insurance fleet and commecial vehicle insurance
commercial and business insurance tradesmen and constractors insurance buildings and contents insurance

Commercial & Business Insurance

If you are in business you will require Commercial Insurance cover. In the event of an accident or unforseen event it could result in the collapse of your business or have a serious effect on your future ability to continue trading.

With this in mind it is essential that adequate covers be provided for under your commercial insurance. Whilst premium is very important it is imperative that all aspects of the business are covered.

We have considerable experience in arranging business cover from sole traders to large companies. We would be able to shop around for you to ensure that you are provided with that essential cover at a competitive premium.

Cover can be provided against:

  • Property damage and theft
  • Business Interruption
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Money and Asault
  • Goods in Transit
  • Glass
  • Personal Accident
  • Book Debts
  • All Risks
  • Engineering
  • Frozen Foods
  • Commercial Legal Protection
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Motor Fleet (minimum of 5 vehicles required)
       Copyright 2013 Paul Hicks Insurance Services | Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Design by K | Scripting & Hosting by APB