paul hicks insurance services



contact us 01566 777710
property owners insurance farm insurance fleet and commecial vehicle insurance
commercial and business insurance tradesmen and constractors insurance buildings and contents insurance

Property Owners

If you are a property owner you normally effect insurance cover under a Property Owners Combined Policy. This can apply to both Residential Let Property and Commercial Let Property.

In addition we can provide portfolio cover to Managing Agents, Probate Solicitors, Surveyors and Property Developers or indeed any one needing to insure property.

Cover can be provided against:

  • Property Insurance, including Landlords Contents
    This covers your buildings, contents and stock against damage as a result of fire, storm, theft or any range of other perils. Cover can be extended to include accidental damage.
  • Property Owners Liability
    This covers your legal liability to pay compensation for bodily injury, illness or disease (other than to employees) for loss of or damage to third party property arising from your ownership of the buildings.
  • Employers Liability
    This is a legal requirement for all companies employing staff and covers you legal liability to pay compensation to employees for bodily injury, illness or disease arising from your business activity.
  • Loss of Rent
    This section provides cover against loss of rental income and additional costs of working, following loss or damage at the insured premises.
       Copyright 2013 Paul Hicks Insurance Services | Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Design by K | Scripting & Hosting by APB